Jump to content


Member Since 27 Oct 2011
Offline Last Active Oct 22 2015 09:15 PM

#5097492 Cartoony borders - need help

Posted by Ntwiles on 28 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

I think what he means is lines that vary in thickness along the course of the line. This is actually a side effect of the way these lines are drawn in the first place; with a pen tablet. Photoshop tools allow you to vary the thickness of the lines drawn depending on how hard you press down on the tablet (from what I understand, I've never used one).


That being said, you could probably fake this effect using the Pen tool in Photoshop if you wanted to badly enough.