Jump to content
16 October 2015 - 06:23 PM
16 October 2015 - 03:29 PM
I just updated topic.
There are a lot of new features since last update.
There are new extenstions for oxygine:
- oxygine-movie for playing Theora movies with alpha channel
- oxygine-sound ogg sound/music player with streaming
- oxygine-freetype library
- oxygine-billing for in-app-purchases
- oxygine-spine for playing Spine animations
- oxygine-magicparticles for playing particles made with MagicParticles
09 April 2014 - 05:32 PM
Do you know C++? If yes then try Oxygine framework.
In the basis of the engine there is a scene graph, that is similar to Flash one. To be short, You can call this as Flash for C++, but more comfortable and way faster. Initially it was developed for mobile platforms (iOS, Android), but can be also used for PC games.
GameDev.net™, the GameDev.net logo, and GDNet™ are trademarks of GameDev.net, LLC.