Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

DRUNK AD GEL

Started by MindWipe Sep 13, 2002 at 6:28 PM 20 replies 3.1k views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
RAVUYAS 9S AS KICKASSS GIUT. I ,sm ftunk snf in lobr ik am freeallu droml .cpmwoåe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Ravuya
Ravuya
Well, that''s another notch off my "Things To Do Before I Die" list.

Resist everyone
pwd
pwd
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
RAVUYAS 9S AS KICKASSS GIUT. I ,sm ftunk snf in lobr


Ravuya(s?) is as(?) kickass guy?. I, am drunk and in love.

quote:

ik am freeallu droml


i''m am really drunk.

quote:

.cpmwoåe


can''t make heads or tails of that.

For Mother GameDev!
MindWipe
MindWipe
om amrelu drink. an in lov e. boxzzil so6d bery godfd. I löobre qwuzzle

/fminwipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Ravuya
Ravuya
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
om amrelu drink. an in lov e. boxzzil so6d bery godfd. I löobre qwuzzle

/fminwipe


i''m really drunk. and in love. mozilla saves the password old(?) very good. I love wuzzle(?)

/mindwipe


Resist everyone
Mordoch Bob
Mordoch Bob
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
om amrelu drink. an in lov e. boxzzil so6d bery godfd. I löobre qwuzzle

/fminwipe


I am really drunk. And in love. Mozilla saves the password not very good. I love muzzles.

_________________________________________________________________________________
The wind shear alone from a pink golfball can take the head off a 90-pound midget from 300 yards.
-Six String Samurai
_______________The wind shear alone from a pink golfball can take the head off a 90-pound midget from 300 yards.-Six String Samurai
Ekas78
Ekas78
< Im really drunk >

Hey!..what a coincidence...so am i..
(What''s a guy suppose to do when a "strong" beer is only 15Sek??!)
______Only dead fish go with the main-stream.
pwd
pwd
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
om amrelu drink. an in lov e. boxzzil saves the passwrd
o6d bery godfd. I löobre qwuzzle



I('')m really drunk. An(d) in love. Mozilla saves the password it('')s very good. I love suse(?).

Maybe that last word is aisle?

For Mother GameDev!
MindWipe
MindWipe
Yeah, something like that.

But I''m not in love with ravuya, but with this damn cool girl

And GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO POST DRUNK?
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
MindWipe
MindWipe
Good for you Dwarfsoft.

BTW. checkout what I coded with my hangover:

http://kungen.4t.com/rotozoom.html

A ASSEMBLY ROTOZOOMER! 70 lines of inline assembly, and it really works.

/Mindwipe

[edited by - MindWipe on September 14, 2002 11:44:45 AM]
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
MindWipe
MindWipe
quote:

So, where''s the source?



Well, I might write a tutorial on it so you''ll have to wait. And I it''s still just the first working version, still gonna modify it and optimize it.

Gonna make some MMX optimizations now
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
superpig
superpig
When I first saw this topic, I thought it would be about Ellen Feiss.

But then, I guess it would have been ''STONED AD GEL''
Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse
evil sausage
evil sausage
as a reward i''ll give you mustard


hi

And so, the evil religion thread stole the wonderful "What the Heck?" thread's throne. Truly a sad day for gamedev.
CWizard
CWizard
quote:
Original post by evil sausage
as a reward i''ll give you mustard

hi
o_O WTF IS THAT???

evil sausage
evil sausage
quote:
Original post by CWizard
[quote]Original post by evil sausage
as a reward i'll give you mustard

hi
o_O WTF IS THAT???



it's mustard

yours truly,
evil sausage
hihihihihihihihihihi


[edited by - Mustard dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on September 14, 3000000 18:35:54 PM]



[edited by - evil sausage on September 14, 2002 5:38:49 PM]
And so, the evil religion thread stole the wonderful "What the Heck?" thread's throne. Truly a sad day for gamedev.
MindWipe
MindWipe
I now got 80 FPS, without MMX. Hopefully I''ll get over 100, then I''m happy

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.