Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

ich bin sie drunken again...

Started by MindWipe Sep 25, 2002 at 1:18 PM 10 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
yes yes... I am a little bit drink. not that much though, that''s why my spelling is ifne. ravuya told me to make a post, that''s why I didn i wel.. sotty aout ruieng the greatest toåic of all times with Poik :/ but lkife goes on it''s just a thead /MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Yann L
Yann L
Dude, it''s 8pm, and you are already drunk ?! I usually wait for 2am to do things like that

WayfarerX
WayfarerX
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
that''s why my spelling is ifne.


This is like the time a friend of mine simply would not be convinced he was too drunk to drive, even after we pointed out that he was not wearing pants.

"There is no reason good should not triumph at least as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they're organized along the lines of the mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut
MindWipe
MindWipe
WELL!! I drank today because I totally blew my final exam ni Finnish!

Goo d reason enough?= I thnnk so!

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
En Dum En
En Dum En
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
WELL!! I drank today because I totally blew my final exam ni Finnish!

Goo d reason enough?= I thnnk so!

/MindWipe


Haha what a pathetic reason!



''ROIDRAGE!!!
'ROIDRAGE!!! - I wanna work for the chinese communist regime!
pan narrans
pan narrans
New heights of pedantry: pickin on the grammar of a drunken man!


pan narrans
Study + Hard Work + Loud Profanity = Good Code
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Ravuya
Ravuya
quote:
Original post by pan narrans
New heights of pedantry: pickin on the grammar of a drunken man!



If we didn''t, his Finnish teacher probably would have had to...

Resist everyone
Ravuya
Ravuya
quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
He goes to school drunk?


You obviously didn''t see his score on his Finnish test.

Resist everyone
DemOSh
DemOSh
heyhey its the finnish way

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.