Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Drunka post, liquid todl me to!

Started by MindWipe Dec 14, 2002 at 8:08 PM 15 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
long time since I posted frunk, but now when liquid todl me to I ajsd do! I an ery drunk again, eys, buyt it''s goopd, this one girl have theh hots for me., buut *I''m in love. And it''s like all uyposide down ! I don''t knopw, but this popular girl seems to like me "hse wanet: Do yoy still lik this one girl, blah bha!?" and I ewnt "I jkust don''t knw" and she wetnt lik E" your so cute''".... mhmm thsi thread is born to te colsed!? ,thifght+ /*;Mdinwipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Run_The_Shadows
Run_The_Shadows
Two posts like this in less than 6 months is just silly. Please grow up.

-Ryan "Run_The_Shadows"
-Run_The_Shadows@excite.com
-The Navidson Record! The best film you''ll never see!
SHilbert
SHilbert
COURTESY TRANSLATION:

It''s been a long time since I posted drunk, but when Liquid Darkness told me to I just had to.

I am very drunk again, but it''s good, this one girl has the hots for me, but I''m already in love. And it''s like all upside down [sic].

I don''t know, but this popular girl seems to like me. She asked me, "Do you still like this one girl, blah blah?"; and I went "I just don''t know," and she went like "You''re so cute"... hmmm

This thread is born to be closed! Night.

/Mindwipe
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness

All I have to say is this: "lol"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
MindWipe
MindWipe
quote:
Original post by Run_The_Shadows
Two posts like this in less than 6 months is just silly. Please grow up.

-Ryan "Run_The_Shadows"
-Run_The_Shadows@excite.com
-The Navidson Record! The best film you''ll never see!


Why dgorw up?!


Shil> Good job½!

/;domwiep
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
SHilbert
SHilbert
I want to know how he inserted that 1/2 symbol by accident.
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
.agree shil

Not to worry though, he''s gone to bed now. :/
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
JasperW
JasperW
Just say NO to alcohol.
And if you do say yes make sure you have a good time with your friends
krikkit
krikkit
Drinking and typing cause char crashes.
*doh*
Taulin
Taulin
I used to enjoy MUD''ing while drunk. Talk about
some excellent role playing on my behalf.
GameCreator
GameCreator
quote:
Original post by SHilbert
COURTESY TRANSLATION:
...
Thanks. I was going to ask him to do that in a couple of hours.
pan narrans
pan narrans
... and if he told you to jump off a cliff?


pan narrans
Study + Hard Work + Loud Profanity = Good Code
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
MindWipe
MindWipe
...Can''t you just let this drunk-thread die our like the others.

Yes, I have the Finnish/Swedish keyboard layout as AP posted.

ÅÄÖ and shift and the button before 1 = ½. So if I was about to write a ! I could easily have made a ½

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.