Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Hehe D&D booze hehe

Started by reaptide Dec 15, 2002 at 5:35 PM 16 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
reaptide
reaptide
Hi! Everybody, So anyway I''m playing a game of dungeons and dragons, and its cool and I''m quite drunk. Hah! How is too?
elendil67
elendil67
It''s not funny unless MindWipe does it, and it''s not even that funny then.

Thread closed.

[  c o d e  m a t r i x  ]
When you go homeTell them of us, and say:For your tomorrow,We gave our today.
Raymondo
Raymondo
Boo! *hiss*

Down with crap posting!
Drizzt DoUrden
Drizzt DoUrden
You''re playing D&D? Well, you''re doing one thing right out of two.
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
MindWipe
MindWipe
quote:
Original post by elendil67
It''s not funny unless MindWipe does it, and it''s not even that funny then.

Thread closed.

[ c o d e m a t r i x ]


heh, thanks... I guess.. or!?

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Ravuya
Ravuya
D&D is best when you don''t have all that messy paper flying around. Get a decent laptop and a good dungeonmaster program and you can have nice, smooth games.

Resist everyone
Talk on RavForum(tm)
reaptide
reaptide
Sorry about the crap post guys. We were all a little smashed and my group kinda made me do it.

I have no alcohol tolerance at all, I''m totally gone after a 40oz. of beer. I remember the days back in college when...
DJohnson
DJohnson
Let''s all make sure this crappy thread continues!
Or what? You'll send the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
reaptide
reaptide
No... No I don''t think we are going to do that.
Senses777
Senses777
You just bumped it up by posting in it! Stupid...
"I want to make a simple MMORPG first" - Fenryl
MindWipe
MindWipe
yeah, let''s keep this thread alive. Let''s turn reaptide into the new GD drunk!!

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
reaptide
reaptide
A crap. No please don''t do that. My fragile self-esteem could never take that.

There look, now you''ve done, all gone and gotten it crushed.

I need another beer.
aidan_walsh
aidan_walsh
Yes, give the man another beer... lets see what nonsense he comes out with then


#Old Steve, he said to Xerox "Boys, turn your heads and cough"
And when no-one was looking he ripped their interfaces off#
Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie on the truth behind MacOS 1

SketchSoft | SketchNews


www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Stoffel
Stoffel
Stupid dwarves, always blowing the stash on ale and whores.
reaptide
reaptide
Yep I know what you mean. We could''ve bought a small country, but instead the dwarf had to go and buy a flask of the "Fabled Ale that Someone Brewed a Millenia Ago", from the twitchy guy that said, "Sure its authentic".
Icosidodecatruncated Yrin
Icosidodecatruncated Yrin
Yay! Long-live crap! There should be a forum entitled "Foul-Smelling Eructations" around here somewhere, for the gossamer-brained people here to throw around their eructations!



- Yrin the Icosidodecatruncated Icosidodecahedron
Yrin the Icosidodecatruncated Icosidodecahedron
reaptide
reaptide
Huh?
Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell
Sir Russell shouts "Necromancy!"

Sir Russell casts Moderate on necromancer, cancling his necromancy spell and revealing the necromancer''s Aura of Intolerable Idiocy.

"Go FAQ yourself" taunts Sir Russell

Do not meddle in the affairs of moderators, for they are subtle and quick to anger.


ANDREW RUSSELL STUDIOS
Cool Links :: [ GD | TG | MS | NeHe | PA | SA | M&S | TA | LiT | H*R ]
Got Clue? :: [ Start Here! | Google | MSDN | GameDev.net Reference | OGL v D3D | File Formats | Go FAQ yourself ]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.