Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I'm drunk, Mindwipe is sober

Started by Nazrix Jan 11, 2003 at 5:03 AM 10 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Nazrix
Nazrix
I drank lots of beer and rum, and Mindwipe is sober. I think I broke some important diplomatic ties with some hot chicks next door cause I had to bother them at 2am but that''s only ''cause I''m drunk.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
MindWipe
MindWipe
YES!! Finally. Proof that I''m not the GDnet drunk... oh no, I''m not!

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Nazrix
Nazrix
well...we both are....besides the obvoius drunksoft....err..I mean dwarfsoft
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Rudan
Rudan
Well Nazrix, at least you can spell when drunk. Unlike some other people...
-----------------------------Reporter: Are they slow-moving, chief?Sheriff: Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up.-Night of the living dead
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
fuuuuuuuuuuck!! i am drunk 2.

i THINK it is necisary to point out that ME AND NAZriX (of nazrix is cool, .inc) HAVE BOTH Are drunk on the same day!. AND WE even Both posted on gamedev!!


PS: I woulnd thave posted but I saw naz. dont be mad at me!!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
DanTheKat
DanTheKat
Drink some Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper, caffeine won''t make you drunk, just put you in hyper-mode.
Arild Fines
Arild Fines
quote:
Original post by DanTheKat
Drink some Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper, caffeine won''t make you drunk, just put you in hyper-mode.

Where''s the fun in that?



"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." -- George Bernhard Shaw
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Nazrix
Nazrix
quote:
Original post by Liquid Darkness
fuuuuuuuuuuck!! i am drunk 2.

i THINK it is necisary to point out that ME AND NAZriX (of nazrix is cool, .inc) HAVE BOTH Are drunk on the same day!. AND WE even Both posted on gamedev!!


PS: I woulnd thave posted but I saw naz. dont be mad at me!!!


hell yeah...Liq is drunk and he''s even cooler than I. He can''t spell as well though
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Crawl
Crawl
I''m so jealous......
--------
Programmer One
Programmer One
NARF!





Copyright (C) 2003 By a pack of insane people
MindWipe
MindWipe
Spekaing of being drunk. I''m now drunk, but OI was sober earlier.

I''n not that durnk though. But I am... after I had that incident with the girl, I needed to go out and drink with and look at other wiomen and stuff!!

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.