Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Durnken Post

Started by nes8bit Mar 19, 2003 at 6:01 AM 10 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
nes8bit
nes8bit
I''m drunk and i can type. You guys all suck. Muhhahahaha. I am the uber leet 1337 hax0r typer. Ok I''m done wasting badnwidth. Mindwip is a drunk ass something something. KBYE.
MadKeithV
MadKeithV
OMG OMG! U R DRUNK! ROFLOL! KTHXBYE.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
owl
owl
what could be worst than being drunk at wensday 7am...
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
PouyaCat
PouyaCat
Being a moderator and drunk on wednesday at 7 am?



This is the polish virus. It is not an executable, but if you would kindly format your entire harddrive, we would be happy.
nes8bit
nes8bit
lol, liquid darkness is running around drunk and making up rhymes.
AtelierVisca
AtelierVisca
quote:
Original post by ModeratorHelper
This is a crap thread, that should be closed.


I, personally, think this thread has more merit than the one crying about the lack of pictures of booth babes.
James
MindWipe
MindWipe
You''re the best, nessy.

(See, I''m no drunk compared to these ppl)

/MindWipe

"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
pan narrans
pan narrans
I feel better for having read this thread. It's amazing.
quote:
Original post by AtelierVisca
I, personally, think this thread has more merit than the one crying about the lack of pictures of booth babes.

At least that is related to the GDC (still crapola though)


pan narrans | My Website | Study + Hard Work + Loud Profanity = Good Code

[edited by - pan narrans on March 19, 2003 10:48:08 AM]
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
nes8bit
nes8bit
Wow. Mindwipe: I understand your whole lack of spelling when you type drunk now. I messed up a lot that I didn''t even notice.
MindWipe
MindWipe
quote:
Original post by nes8bit
Wow. Mindwipe: I understand your whole lack of spelling when you type drunk now. I messed up a lot that I didn''t even notice.


Goodie! No more complaints about that then. But sometimes when I''m drunk-posting I just press all the keys for the word at once(or in parts), because often then it''s so boring to write clean text.



BTW. Congrats for not deleting your thread, as I''ve done the past times the day after. But I''ve often started to disucss boring stuff.

/MindWipe

"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.