Rose-Hulman & Washington @ St. Louis

Started by
3 comments, last by SHilbert 21 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I''m checking out colleges in the Illinois/Indiana area (specifically Rose-Hulman and Washington at St. Louis) this weekend... so if any of you guys happen to go to either of those schools it''d be cool if you could give me your opinions on them or maybe even meet when I go or somethingsomething. :-P
Advertisement
Noone around there then, I guess? :-P
(Normally I wouldn''t complain noone posted but I just want to get this on the front lounge page once more to let people have another look at it...)
My older brother went to Rose-Hulman for some summer thing or whatever and then ended up going to South Dakota State, after we ditched him in MN and moved to AZ, for a year or so and then moved to AZ back with us to finish up his Comp Sci degree at ASU.

Other than that, I have no opinion besides that is snows up there and I''m not a big fan of snow.

Ben
I got accepted to Rose Hulman, but I only got around $10,000 scholorship, not enough to crack the $30,000 tuition. I didn''t even apply to Wash U. b/c its the most expensive school in the country at 40 to 45 grand a year. that''s bs. check out Illinois Insitute of Technology, it''s another good one, that''s where I''m going next year, full ride.

My Homepage
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
U of I at Urbana Champaign is the best value in the country, imo. IIT is ok, I dont go there anymore ..which is why I can say its ok

Give UofI a look.
Its only an hour and half car ride from St. Louis I think.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement