Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Mindwipe told me to postr

Started by Liquid Darkness Jun 14, 2003 at 4:56 AM 3 replies 850+ views
Original Post
Liquid Darkness
Liquid Darkness
HELO I AM DRUNK... sorry I''m being immature and posting drunkenly on gamedev. I feel like this is mindwipes job... He told me to though. so it isnt so bad I guess. ANYWAY Lets have a discussion about something. how about coding format... do you guys like to have a tab before your functions? Or does anyone just start the content of a function on the begining of a line? ahh I have to go! bYE!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
MindWipe
MindWipe
That''s my boy!

MindWipe runs up to Liquid_Darkness and gives her a great big hug


/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Nervo
Nervo
alright. Is it a boy or a girl or both you inebriated person you!
Well, R2D22U2..
nes8bit
nes8bit
Is that what you and jim bob were doing when I visited today? O_o

-------------------------------------------------
"Where''s ma pus..." - Link (The Matrix: Reloaded)
Boops
Boops
I don''t like to have a tab before the function''s name, only before the contents of the function!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.