Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Besat dayof my life!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Started by MindWipe Jun 14, 2003 at 8:10 PM 21 replies 2.8k views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
I had the best day of my life today. I''m in love again! I was home in _IT_ as usual spending my time doing nothing. All the suddenly my mum went: Do you know what''s happening where we live? I went outside to check it out. There was this concert about a mile away in the forest. I liveo n the country. And I went OMG and illegal consert this is like woodstock 2003!!!!!!!!!!! I got damn excited and took a shower and filled my bag with beer and left to check it out. On my way there a car stopped and asked me if I was heading for the "Rock consert" in Finnish and I went "yeah" (not knowing Finnish that much) and they went: Jump in, and so I did. With complete strangers who I couldn''t even communicate wity. But on my way there I noticed they spoke Swedish like me! Yehaa!! I could talk to them, and so I did. The concert was quite small when I got there. My friend also came, but then we went to this other party, but then we came back. And it was fucking awsome!! But the cops had stopped the loud music >_< But the best part was the I fell in love!1! This 24 year old chick was just like me. I so love her! (I''m 19) Everything I said she understood and everything she said I knew exactly what she ment! I love her! I love her! And I got her number! The owner of the party saw me as his son and wanted me to come back next week for this other party, or atleast next year for this same "Rock" event, but next year it''ll be even huge:r!! I''m drunk and in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Life is great!! /MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
23yrold3yrold
23yrold3yrold
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
I''m drunk and in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Life is great!!
So what else is new?

Chris Barry (crbarry at mts.net)
My Personal Programming Depot
Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.
ManaStone
ManaStone
getting into cars with strangers owns.

[edited by - Manastone on June 14, 2003 10:50:24 PM]
-----------------------------Download my real time 3D RPG.
Hikeeba
Hikeeba
Cool.
BradDaBug
BradDaBug
Are you drunk again?
I like the DARK layout!
Critical_Waste
Critical_Waste
quote:
Original post by BradDaBug
Are you drunk again?
Failed reading (for comprehension) huh?

Yeah we know, I have the best day of my life after a six pack as well. Always happens too. :D

Xtremehobo
Xtremehobo
I had diahrea today... It sucked
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
Nervo
Nervo
wow Xtremehobo please elaborate on your runny fecal matter.
Well, R2D22U2..
CGameProgrammer
CGameProgrammer
Isn''t it likely everyone in the car spoke English? I mean it''s pretty widely spoken in much of Europe as a second language, isn''t it?

~CGameProgrammer( );

~CGameProgrammer( ); Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
Rilez
Rilez
i have the best day of my life on the day of a big snowcross race (yeah im a snowmobile racer), wake up, drink a few wine coolers, race, drink a few beers, freestyle, drink a few shots of vodka...by the end of the day i forgot what place i got in the race lol
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Pain
parklife
parklife
good job, mindwipe. Tell us how things turn out.
Extrarius
Extrarius
You were both wasted and in love and all you got was her phone number?!

"You are my friends if you do what I command you."
[edited by - Big Brother on January 1, 1984 12:00:00 AM]
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
daher
daher
Lucky you!









____________________________________
Please Join GameDave.net!
GameDave.net

Contact:
MSN = glDaher
AIM = glDaher
YIM = glDaher

____________________________________MSN | AIM | YIM | ICQ
MindWipe
MindWipe
Hi!

Okey... lol, it wasn't the best day of my life. I'm not in love.
But I was drunk as hell again

And I did get that 24 year old's number, but no way in life I'm calling(or even SMS) her. Yes... just her number. Well, I do suck .... peh!

Still a cool experience.

/MindWipe

[edited by - MindWipe on June 15, 2003 6:15:38 AM]

[edited by - MindWipe on June 15, 2003 6:18:02 AM]
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
nonnus29
nonnus29
When I lived in europe I found that about 75% of females spoke english fairly well, many better than me. One time I met this beautiful Czech girl in a pub in frankfurt she didn''t speak any english, but we (barely) communicated with the few words of german I knew. We ended up making out at the end of the evening then I never saw her again :[

Point: the international language of love has no words.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.