Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Rob Loach Jun 30, 2003 at 11:07 PM 9 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
Rob Loach
Rob Loach
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drinking gajsioasgi kickssssss asss!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VA BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAA1!!!!!!!!!!!!!| [editaaaa] aIi delete this..................saf aasdfff I triedddddddddddddddf pleaseeeeeeel enhv [edito] what does the effect of alacoahal have on oprogrammingggggggg? With me?AFSD I acan't typed....... as you probgablael6y cann see. [edited by - Rob Loach on June 30, 2003 12:08:23 AM] [edited by - Rob Loach on June 30, 2003 12:10:36 AM]
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [
Xtremehobo
Xtremehobo
I was about to post a topic titled "Wow! Is this really the lounge?" in reply to what seemed like a surge of intellegent discussions today. but then I saw this.

-----
GSACP: GameDev Society Against Crap Posting
To join: Put these lines in your signature and don''t post crap!
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
Beer Hunter
Beer Hunter
quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
[edito] what does the effect of alacoahal have on oprogrammingggggggg?
this
Cypher Ae
Cypher Ae
quote:
Original post by Rob Loach
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking gajsioasgi kickssssss asss!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VA BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAA1!!!!!!!!!!!!!|


[editaaaa] aIi delete this..................saf aasdfff I triedddddddddddddddf pleaseeeeeeel enhv


[edito] what does the effect of alacoahal have on oprogrammingggggggg? With me?AFSD I acan''t typed....... as you probgablael6y cann see.

[edited by - Rob Loach on June 30, 2003 12:08:23 AM]

[edited by - Rob Loach on June 30, 2003 12:10:36 AM]


Translations:
*Screams*

Drinking kicks ass! Vic Bitter! Bye!

[Edit] I''ll delete this...I tried, please have.
[Edit] What does the effect of alchohol have on programming? With me I can''t type...as you probably can see.

Is this right?

Cheers, comrade
Kyle Evans,
Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]- Define reality...
Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au
Colin Jeanne
Colin Jeanne
quote:
Original post by Cypher Ae
[Edit] I''ll delete this...I tried, please have.



[Edit] I''ll delete this...I tried, please help.

Somehow though... this doesn''t seem authentic...



Qui fut tout, et qui ne fut rien
Invader''s Realm
Bossk
Bossk
Hurray for spam.

sSimontis
sSimontis
You are insane. Did youda hack you?

Scott Simontis
Engineer in Training
Have a nice day!
Scott SimontisMy political blog
MrPoopypants
MrPoopypants
how much would you like to bet this guy is not even drunk the slightest bit?
(0110101101000110)The Murphy Philosophy: Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.
Zorodius
Zorodius
He wouldn''t have gotten his password and username right if he was that drunk.
You don't need to vote for the "lesser of two evils"! Learn about Instant Runoff Voting, the simple cure for a broken democracy!
Pouya
Pouya
quote:
Original post by Village Specialton
You are insane. Did youda hack you?
Was that intentional to make yoda spell like pouya, or did you just mistype?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.