Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I LOVE YY1

Started by MindWipe Jul 12, 2003 at 7:18 PM 4 replies 950+ views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
I LOVE YOPU! AND THIS WASZ DTHE BESTTDAY OG MY LKIFE!
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Bossk
Bossk
quote:
Original post by nes8bit
Let me guess: You were drunk when you posted that.

I think we have a winner.
23yrold3yrold
23yrold3yrold
quote:
Original post by MindWipe
I LOVE YOPU!

AND THIS WASZ DTHE BESTTDAY OG MY LKIFE!
Again?

We should hook a breathalizer up to MW''s computer so he can only post if he''s sober.

Chris Barry (crbarry at mts.net)
My Personal Programming Depot
Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.
felisandria
felisandria
Gah.

Friends don''t let friends drink and type.

Put a password on your screensaver for the sake of us all, Mindwipe.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.