Looking for RPG team

Started by
6 comments, last by risko 19 years, 10 months ago
I have frozen all my projects because of "some reason". But now I am looking for seriously people whose want to make 2D fantasty RPG game. I am looking for: - two 2D artists - one sound&music maker - one designer Remember, I mean it really seriously with this project and I want release it. Please, if anyone is interested post your reply here. When you will be in team, we can communicate trough MS Messenger or ICQ. Btw, don't look at my rating. Some bad people have rated me down and I am very sad from it :( [Edited by - risko on July 9, 2004 10:48:59 AM]
Advertisement
The best advice I can give you is to start by yourself, get a working prototype using very very crappy graphics and then, when you have a usable engine, ask for help when you consider you really need it to change sounds, create the scripts and set the visual elements.

Luck!
Guimo
I have some running engine.
Then show it :) It'll boost people wanting to join ;)
What do you mean with "Show it"? You mean I should show source code :) or screenshot?
You could list its features, show its source code, whatever.
www.neoshockmod.net - An HL2 Modification
you could rip graphics from an SNES game or search for free graphics to use temporarily, just put them in your game and show some screenshots, that will be alot more attractive to artists

Chosker - Developer of Elium - Prison Escape

Engine's name: Riskovsky 1
It is using DirectDraw and DirectInput. DirectDraw is used for graphic, DirectInput for keyboard. But now, engine features:
- loading of BMP files
- loading of animations
- loading of sprites from BMP files
- loading of interiors and exteriors with maximum size of
25x25 screens
- realtime unit changes
- moveable background
- false 3D terrain simulation
- unit loading
I am working on:
- particle system capable to show effect like fire, dust etc.
I hope I didn't forgot for anything.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement