Original Post
Hi, I'm doing an advanced project subject for my CS degree. The project lasts 13 weeks, is not marked, and can be pretty much whatever we want. The thing is, I can think of a few things, but nothing really is standing out at the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions, it does not have to game related, and probably is better off not being a game but rather something else. The language doesn't matter. Some ideas... A single or multi-user (over the net) drawing/cad/modelling type application. An opengl demo. A chat server and/or client. (possibly an irc client) A console emulator. (8-bit nintendo etc.) A raytracer or software renderer. Some sort of plugin for existing software (ie a gimp plugin, or a wings3d plugin).. I have a week to think about it, so please let me hear your ideas. Thnx. Edit: Oh yer a couple more things of note: this project is marked as a pass or fail and completion of the project isn't necessarily required. Also I may have to work with another person on it. [Edited by - Kuladus on July 20, 2004 3:33:48 AM]