I'm done I'm done I'm done!!!

Started by
30 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 9 months ago
Woohoo! Today was my last day of university! I will (knock on wood) in two weeks finally be graduating from PSU with my BA in English! Caek for everyone!!!

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Advertisement
Quote:Original post by sunandshadow
Woohoo! Today was my last day of university! I will (knock on wood) in two weeks finally be graduating from PSU with my BA in English! Caek for everyone!!!

Haha.. what a time to typo when your degree is in English :D.

Going to finish stories now? :)
BA in English! Caek for everyone!!!

I hope the irony isn't lost on you there :-p.

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

caek is a word!!
HardDrop - hard link shell extension."Tread softly because you tread on my dreams" - Yeats
Quote:Original post by Etnu
BA in English! Caek for everyone!!!

I hope the irony isn't lost on you there :-p.

I consider caek to be an acceptable alternative spelling here in GameDev.

Oh, I almost forgot: congratulations, sunandshadow!
"Sir, it is pie." - Mark TwainThe ArchWizard's site.
Quote:Original post by ArchWizard

I consider caek to be the only acceptable spelling here in GameDev.

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

Quote:Original post by ArchWizard

Oh, I almost forgot: congratulations, sunandshadow!

Well if you guys don't like my caek you can always have soem pi instead! ;) Yes, I spelled it that way on purpose guys. Spelling is not actually very related to being an english major though.

And thank you, ArchWizard! :)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

So - you want fries with that? :D
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Congrats....

I think this calls for the infamous Beer Cake:

You'll find the working world so much more fun then school. Although I am going back for another couple years or so I had my fun with money [wink].

Quote:Original post by King of Men
So - you want fries with that? :D
What was that quote from? Grrr..... driving me crazy.

Wasn't that Robert J. Sawyer? What was the full quote again? I read it in a book and never wrote it down.....
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Quote:Original post by Rob Loach
You'll find the working world so much more fun then school.

WTF!??!??! Heck Im doing my best to stay in school just because Im having such a blast... darn better get a haircut and get a job then.
HardDrop - hard link shell extension."Tread softly because you tread on my dreams" - Yeats

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement