Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

4 GMail Invites...

Started by __Daedalus__ Aug 30, 2004 at 5:03 AM 36 replies 5.7k views
Original Post
__Daedalus__
__Daedalus__
I have four to spare. I was very pleased to get mine from here and would like to return the favour. First come first served etc [smile]
Orbviper
Orbviper
Well, if you consider me worthy of this act of benevolence, i'm known as orbviper@hotmail.com, and would repay you with much uh... friendliness!
__Daedalus__
__Daedalus__
Quote:
Original post by Orbviper
Well, if you consider me worthy of this act of benevolence, i'm known as orbviper@hotmail.com, and would repay you with much uh... friendliness!


One down - check your inbox [smile]
Orbviper
Orbviper
Thanks heaps man! Just rated you up.
Drewish
Drewish
Ok, I just got six invites, PM me your email address and I'll send one your way.

EDIT: I still have 5 of these babies left, just drop me a PM.

[Edited by - Drewish on August 30, 2004 6:08:11 PM]
wilhil
wilhil
if there is one going spare please send it to
w_hilsum [at] hotmail.com

Thanks
>wilhil<
klems
klems
I have five invites, and since I got mine from here I'd be glad to repay the community, just as __Daedalus__.

EDIT: Only people who have been registered at GDNet for more than a week (except for GDNet+ members) can expect to get invites from me. Sorry to be harsh, but giving GMail invites to people who registered the same day, likely with the motivation of getting a GMail invite, isn't my idea of repaying the community.

[Edited by - Valderman on August 30, 2004 8:56:47 AM]
RamboBones
RamboBones
Well I'm simply itching to try out gmail.

If anybody can spare one :D

The only thing I have to repay is my eternal gratitude
klems
klems
One sent to RamboBones, 4 to go.

EDIT: 3 left.
RamboBones
RamboBones
Wow fast response.

Awesome stuff man.
johnnyBravo
johnnyBravo
dammit stop giving out gmails!, us people with gmail have to keep it all for ourselves and friends :)

muahahahahaahha
SKREAMZ
SKREAMZ
i wouldn't mind one :) skreamz@yahoo.co.uk
Blaaaaa Blaaaa Blaa errrrr!!!! Bla?
geolsoo
geolsoo
Hi there,

I'd like to get one too. Thanks to anyone who can oblige.

Geol Soo
klems
klems
One sent to SKREAMZ, two left.
SKREAMZ
SKREAMZ
tnx dude rating up :)
Blaaaaa Blaaaa Blaa errrrr!!!! Bla?
__Daedalus__
__Daedalus__
I still have three to go. PM'ing is a good idea if you don't have one because there can be no coordination on the thread and GMail invites are a terrible thing to waste [smile]
Penten
Penten
Oh well. As this thread is here I've got 5 left.
PM me.
Mushu
Mushu
I've got 6. PM me.

EDIT: Sorry! Sold out!

[Edited by - Mushu on August 30, 2004 6:21:53 PM]
Sijmen
Sijmen
I have 6 left, a PM would be great!
wilhil
wilhil
I put my email address right at the beggining! and Ive been a member for ages to gamedev!

please...

w_hilsum (at) hotmail.com

Thanks!
>wilhil<

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.