Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

petition for 23yrold3yrold to change his avatar

Started by Ainokea Oct 2, 2004 at 12:08 AM 58 replies 7.5k views
Original Post
Ainokea
Ainokea
23yrold3yrold has changed his avatar from optimus prime to some puppet thing. I dislike it. Who is with me? EDIT: yes the animated avatar is very annoying.
______________With the flesh of a cow.
Extrarius
Extrarius
I wish mods would obey the 'no animated avatars' rule and that only the first post in a thread could have an animated post icon. Other than that, I don't care much.
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
23yrold3yrold
23yrold3yrold
Meh. I felt like being different.

If someone can come up with a good one (either an idea for an avatar or an actual avatar) I'll switch.
Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.
jmutch
jmutch
Quote:
Original post by 23yrold3yrold
Meh. I felt like being different.

If someone can come up with a good one (either an idea for an avatar or an actual avatar) I'll switch.


2 seconds of searching for something on google, and I found something that matches your name perfectly.

Programmer One
Programmer One
I do believe this is well fitting



[grin]

Man, some people have no sense of...sick twisted humor...

[Edited by - Programmer One on October 2, 2004 2:25:24 AM]
nts
nts
made this, probably more annoying :D maybe another mod wants it




yes, i am quite bored :D


if you want it PM me for all details, the NDA, license agreements, royalties, and the rest of it...
23yrold3yrold
23yrold3yrold
Quote:
Original post by Ainokea
23yrold3yrold has changed his avatar from optimus prime to some puppet thing.

For the record ...
Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.
NewbJ
NewbJ
Quote:
Original post by 23yrold3yrold
Quote:
Original post by Ainokea
23yrold3yrold has changed his avatar from optimus prime to some puppet thing.

For the record ...

yes, I'll say, if you don't know what that "puppet thing" is, you probably a. don't get it and b. have been missing out on a lot (though in my opinion their stuff's going downhill)
griffenjam
griffenjam
I'm the first to admit that Homestar is cool, but replacing Optimus? Man...Trogdor maybe or even The Cheat, but not Homestar.
Rob Loach
Rob Loach
I don't really care that much, as long as it's not annoying. I also find it kind of sad that only moderaters can have the "priviledge" of having animated avatars.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [
Cold_Steel
Cold_Steel
Quote:
Original post by 23yrold3yrold
If someone can come up with a good one (either an idea for an avatar or an actual avatar) I'll switch.
Ultra Magnus?
Rodimus Prime?
Wheelie?
Galvatron?
Oooh oooh I know...
GRIMLOCK!
______"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
MindWipe
MindWipe
I think he should change it to a picture of diana_m

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
23yrold3yrold
23yrold3yrold
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
I think he should chane it to a picture of diana_m/MindWipe

I like how you think!
Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.
MindWipe
MindWipe
The best transformers coder is ofcourse:


That one...

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Michalson
Michalson
Would you like this avatar 23? (Scroll to bottom)
Promit
Promit
Leonart Nimoy as GALVATRON!!


(That never gets old.)
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Cold_Steel
Cold_Steel
Wait! Staff can have animation and audio?

And for the record...best...movie....evAr!
______"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.