I'm leaving GameDev!

Started by
30 comments, last by Avatar God 19 years, 5 months ago
I'm moving. There's no phoneline or cable there. I'll use the lack of internet to get some work done maybe until I get something installed. Bye.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Advertisement
Noooooooooo! Don't leave us!
Quote:Original post by smart_idiot
I'm moving. There's no phoneline or cable there. I'll use the lack of internet to get some work done maybe until I get something installed. Bye.

But... you will be back, right? Right? [depressed]
Don't leave us!

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Quote:Original post by benryves
Quote:Original post by smart_idiot

But... you will be back, right? Right? [depressed]
Don't leave us!

Not to worry, noone can break free of GDnet's neural-control-grid that easily, he'll be back. Ummm... did I say neural-control-grid?? I meant... *runs off*

Anyways, good luck with the productivity in the meantime, and be sure to get back here as soon as you get a new connection set up! [smile]

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by Kazgoroth
Ummm... did I say neural-control-grid?? I meant... *runs off*

*dons tinfoil hat*
Actually, I think that's just the Lounge.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

lounge... neural-control-grid... disassociative-nonrelated-ramble complex... whatever you wanna call it.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Well, you're keeping to your name.....smart - for leaving for a while....idiot - for leaving for a while :)
Nose! Come on, there must be a way to get the intraweb in there. I'm donating 5 bucks for smart_idiot's new satellite connection and laptop.
This isn't like...forever is it? COME BACK!!!! :(
He'll be back, if he knows what's good for him... *evil stare*
oh hai

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement