Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🤖 Godot

If you live in the Bay Area and want $60, read me!

Started by PixolMaster Jan 27, 2005 at 3:46 PM 11 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
PixolMaster
PixolMaster
Hey all, A friend of mine worked at a company that is working on the use of computers to teach people interactively, and they're conducting a research study. If you're free this saturday (or not, there will be future studies, too), it consists of: - 5.5 hours of unix training (a senior course director/instructor will be coming from SUN to teach it) - Food - $60.00 - Future opertunities through the company Basically, you get paid to be trained (and its training that you normally pay for). Requirements are: - Math skills: Algebra or higher - 17-25 Years Old - Computer awareness - Able to get to the course (it will be in Mountain View) You'll be using SUN systems. If you're interested, email your full name, email address (if its a different one than you're sending it from) and phone number to abroadwin AT gmail DOT com. Thanks go out to anyone interested.
doogle
doogle
Will they fly me over?
Rhaal
Rhaal
They will punch you in the face.
- A momentary maniac with casual delusions.
nes8bit
nes8bit
If you mean "Bay Area" as in "South Bay" as in "San Diego" then I'm in
nprz
nprz
What kind of unix training? It better not be basic boring crap that I already had to learn in school, otherwise it isn't worth my time to drive there (3 hours both ways) and sit for 5.5 hours.
PixolMaster
PixolMaster
Quote:
Original post by nprz
What kind of unix training? It better not be basic boring crap that I already had to learn in school, otherwise it isn't worth my time to drive there (3 hours both ways) and sit for 5.5 hours.


As much as I ought to be promoting the training... it's definitely not worth you putting that much time and effort into it.
nes8bit
nes8bit
Quote:
Original post by PixolMaster
So there's not a single person on GDNet who's interested?


Hey I was serious
Uthman
Uthman
I'll do it.
"a low level aho master like you couldn't kill me even if I let you"
Mawr
Mawr
I would, if you were in Minnesota. Good luck though.
Colin Jeanne
Colin Jeanne
I'd love to go... but BART doesn't seem to go that far South. [sad]
Raymondo
Raymondo
It would take many hours for me to cross the kanukistan border.


You'l find someone, don't worry.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.