Original Post
I find myself unable to work as Visual Studio's resource editor refuses to open the dialog I wish to work with. Whenever I click the open the project's resources, it tells me "Opened in another editor", which is simply not so (nothing else is running and nothing in the project appears to be checked out). I've even tried wiping out my present code (backing up of course) and replacing it with the latest version on the server (we're in software lock-down right now, which means anything I develop I do locally and only bring it over when something is completely done), but that didn't help either. Can anyone offer any advice as to how to fix this (short of reinstalling visual studio)? Thanks in advance! EDIT: Gah! It turns out that error comes form having the resource file opne as a text file as part of the solution. I just closed everything an it works now (though I don't recall seeing resource.rc open). [Edited by - CyberSlag5k on July 18, 2005 1:37:25 PM]