Original Post
Hello, I want to do just what the title says, well..actually right now I have a std::vector that I would like to return..but I don't think that's possible..so I guess I can turn it into an array of structs...but i'm a bit confused..it seems i'll need a lot of marshalling here.. Can anyone suggest a good way to do this? the struct looks like this in C++ currently
struct Link
{
string Title;
string o_Address;
string n_Address;
string File_Location;
string Status_Message;
};
I'm thinkin i'll have to change all those std::strings to character arrays? And then make a similar structure in C# (with marshaled as char array strings)..and then..it should work? Sorry, I'm at work right now and can't test this idea out..I was just thinking about it and wondering if this would be the way to do it.. Thanks, kag1 [Edited by - kag1 on August 16, 2005 9:15:26 AM]