People, Twits? Huh??

Started by
3 comments, last by JizzRoy 23 years, 4 months ago
What post is NeHe talking about? Or is this in some other Forum.
Advertisement
I hadn''t noticed, but I''ve only been skimming of late.

reminds me of the (thankfully breif) days on irc...

_________________________________I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure...
Maybe he just read the title of the one about a mule's testicles, which in fact is just a cover for congratulating him.

Maybe the author should have used something just as controversial but less insulting - "like DirectX rules and OpenGL is dead!", but then again most people here might just ignore that, passing the author off as an idiot

~~~
Cheers!
Brett Porter
PortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGL

Edited by - brettporter on December 19, 2000 6:12:24 PM
~~~Cheers!Brett PorterPortaLib3D : A portable 3D game/demo libary for OpenGLCommunity Service Announcement: Read How to ask questions the smart way before posting!
The topic was Deleted
I''ve just been deleting as I go. Don''t even bother reading most the messages, just nuke em. The post such as those by rudy (slayer69) are good examples. Don''t really bother me, just people trying to get a rise. I just find it funny that these people even visit the forum, what''s the point. If they''re here you would think they''re here because they enjoy OpenGL. Maybe even interested in a job in the industry. Working hard towards a goal in life. But if you have no respect for others, how do you expect to get respect back? In the real world you don''t get a good job by acting like a twit. So if that''s how they wish to act, fine with me. Maybe one day I''ll get them to pump my gas for me. As for any of you being my "followers"... hahaha... that''s just insane. I respect so many of you guys it''s not even funny! If anything, this site is just a great place for us to talk about something we enjoy. No one''s any better than anyone else.

Funny that Slayer69''s been posting though. I assumed he was a friend from his past posts... guess, you can never tell over the net. Ah well. Life goes on!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement