Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🤖 Godot

GPWiki.org Tutorial Writing Contest, with cash prizes!

Started by Ryan Clark Nov 18, 2005 at 5:37 PM 3 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark
The Game Programming Wiki is having a game development tutorial contest. If you think you have what it takes to write a great tutorial on some aspect of game development, you could win up to $200USD in prize money! For more details, see the official contest page. Not only will you be helping the game development community by writing a great tutorial, but you'll have a chance at winning a cash prize at the same time! How can you lose? Sign up today!
Boder
Boder
Wow. This is great news. I have been meaning to write a tutorial, I hope I have what it takes to make something that is actually useful.

Anyone else participating?
Drew_Benton
Drew_Benton
Excelent! I have my last exam today from 11-2, so after that, I'm off from school until Janurary, so lot's of time to write something [grin] Count me in! Oh and thanks Ryan for announcing this, I see that this contest actually started Nov. 15, I would have easily missed it due to forgetting about checking up on pages such as GPWiki.
nilkn
nilkn
Hmm, this sounds like it could be fun. Never written a tutorial, but always wanted to.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.