Original Post
🔒 Locked
Irrlicht + VC++ 2005 not working?!
Advertisement
Yes, I had same problem too, you should have went to the official irrlicht forums.
There is a post there about this, one way to get around it, is to use the createDevice's other overload, which takes some kind of param structure, and you specify the device type and resolution etc in that. Then it should work fine.
There is a post there about this, one way to get around it, is to use the createDevice's other overload, which takes some kind of param structure, and you specify the device type and resolution etc in that. Then it should work fine.
I'll try that, thanks!
Well, it seems to work.
I searched the official irrlicht forums, and found that other way to solve this is to recompile irrlicht with VSC++ 2005.
I am a bit lazy to do that, maybe someone knows where i can download already compiled ones ?
I searched the official irrlicht forums, and found that other way to solve this is to recompile irrlicht with VSC++ 2005.
I am a bit lazy to do that, maybe someone knows where i can download already compiled ones ?
They'll get to it sooner or later [wink]. Keep on prodding them on the forums to get compatible versions of Irrlicht with VS2005.
Topic Locked
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
Sign in to reply to this topic.
Advertisement