Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Do you pee in the shower?

Started by MindWipe Feb 15, 2006 at 1:04 PM 143 replies 26.6k views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
Yes or no? My answer: Yes (Not in public ones) /MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
ViLiO
ViLiO
No and you should never need to.

A shower should be something you do quickly imo.

You get in, get washed as quick as you can and get out. There is no time to stand around taking a whizz. If you need to pee before the shower ...there is a perfectly good toilet for it. If you need to pee after the shower ...the toilet will probably still be there like it was before the shower [smile]

Btw: I thought i'd seen some pointless threads in my day, but this one might just be a winner [grin]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
RenderTarget
RenderTarget
Nope. Neither do I shower in the pee.
[sub]My spoon is too big.[/sub]
dave
dave
I also poop in the shower.
Kevinator
Kevinator
Hell, I pee in the bathtub. [grin]

I figure it gets diluted enough and it's never caused a problem of any kind, so why not?
Stonicus
Stonicus
Quote:
Original post by ViLiO
No and you should never need to.

A shower should be something you do quickly imo.

You get in, get washed as quick as you can and get out. There is no time to stand around taking a whizz. If you need to pee before the shower ...there is a perfectly good toilet for it. If you need to pee after the shower ...the toilet will probably still be there like it was before the shower [smile]

Btw: I thought i'd seen some pointless threads in my day, but this one might just be a winner [grin]

I tend to take quick showers, but every now and then, when I'm all done, I'll just turn up the hot water a tad and stand in there. It feels so good and relaxing. Sometimes, I even step out for a sec and light up a smoke and get back in. It gets a few drops of water on it, but a few puffs of the hot air dries it off.

Oh, and yes, I pee in the shower. I'll pee in there even if I am not using the shower if my gf is using the bathroom and isn't gonna be getting up any time soon. If I know she is already planted on the toilet, I'll just pee outside instead of trudging upstairs.
DrewGreen
DrewGreen
Yes. It's my freaking shower and I'll do whatever the hell I want to in it.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert, DuneMy slice of the web
kSquared
kSquared
The fact that threads like these exist only reinforce my belief that 99% of you people are insane. [wink]
- k2 "Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ<
CTar
CTar
First this ("About pooping") and now a thread about peeing in the shower[rolleyes]

I don't pee in the shower, I remember I did when I was younger (10-), but I stopped because I couldn't see a reason to pee in the shower, also I was afraid the shower would for some reason start to smell of urine.
BBB
BBB
Quote:
Original post by kSquared
The fact that threads like these exist only reinforce my belief that 99% of you people are insane. [wink]


I second that... Oh well, at least people are honest :P .
Mushu
Mushu
The shower doubles as a urinal.
BeanDog
BeanDog
Yes.
Tiffany_Smith
Tiffany_Smith
Girls cant do that. It goes against the whole "getting clean" thing.
Raduprv
Raduprv
Quote:
Original post by Tiffany_Smith
Girls cant do that. It goes against the whole "getting clean" thing.


Why? At least if you do it in the shower you can wash it off properly.
GroZZleR
GroZZleR
Urine is both sterile and an anti-septic. In theory, you should be showering in your pee.
Conner McCloud
Conner McCloud
Quote:
Original post by ViLiO
No and you should never need to.

A shower should be something you do quickly imo.

You get in, get washed as quick as you can and get out. There is no time to stand around taking a whizz. If you need to pee before the shower ...there is a perfectly good toilet for it. If you need to pee after the shower ...the toilet will probably still be there like it was before the shower [smile]

Btw: I thought i'd seen some pointless threads in my day, but this one might just be a winner [grin]

If you are in such a hurry, then it seems to me that pissing while you wash is the perfectly logical thing to do. You save thirty seconds that way, not to mention the water savings.

Clearly, my answer is yes.

To turn this into a not-so-pointless thread: is it true that pissing on your feet in public showers prevents you from getting athlete's foot? I suspect the answer is no, and that the very thought is going to disgust several people.

CM
necreia
necreia
Quote:
Original post by Conner McCloud
To turn this into a not-so-pointless thread: is it true that pissing on your feet in public showers prevents you from getting athlete's foot?


If that were true (I'd be highly interested to find out!), perhaps home healthcare for your feet is to pee on them in daily intervals! [lol]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.