Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

DirectX and MinGW

Started by Mr Awesome Jun 12, 2006 at 2:40 PM 1 replies 2.9k views
Original Post
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome
I'm trying to build a library that uses dinput with mingw. Mingw comes with the dinput libs, but it does not come with dinput.h. I found a few things around the net that have dinput.h in them, but none of them define IDirectInputDevice8, which is what I'm looking for. Does anyone know where I should download this? I have the directx 9 sdk, but I think that only deals with d3d (not sure though, I've only worked with ogl up to this point).
Sr_Guapo
Sr_Guapo
The DirectX SDK contains all the headers for directdraw, direct3D, Input, sound, networking, and a few other things. Look there for the correct headers.
Sean Henley [C++ Tutor]Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.