Original Post
I don't get it. Grabbed in my old game crate and found this again, to play it a little, it's my all-time favorite game, it was great in all aspects, not only the graphics that were despite being software rendered more beautiful and had effects that games for the 3D graphics hardware of that time could only dream of. read wiki article I cannot understand why it was such a commercial flop that the studio APPEAL went bankrupt. The game mags critiques were so good that they had even started to make a sequel. Was it the long(?) development time of, finally, four years? I'm not so familiar with cost/sales numbers. They had lots of advertising, hell, in the European localized versions they even had the localized movies' voice of Bruce Willis speaking the main character! :D The fabulous music composed by Lenny Moore was played by the Moscow Symphony Orchestra. download trailer short cinema trailer (quite uncommon for 1999, eh?) Making Of (~14min) I would have loved to see Outcast II ... :-(

