Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Yet another political WTF

Started by DaBookshah Apr 19, 2007 at 12:22 AM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
DaBookshah
DaBookshah
Couldn't help sharing this one....... In a sign that the US no longer has a monopoly on dumb polticians and bizzare policies, Australia has now decided to do.........a refugee swap? "Weird" and "Bizzare" (as other political parties are calling it) are the best things I could say about it.
jfclavette
jfclavette
Man, sounds like a bad trade. I hope Australia secure a few good early-rounds picks in the next entry draft or they'll be lagging behind for the next few seasons.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Ravuya
Ravuya
Quote:
Original post by jfclavette
Man, sounds like a bad trade. I hope Australia secure a few good early-rounds picks in the next entry draft or they'll be lagging behind for the next few seasons.
I'm sorry. Thread over. You win.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.