Portfolio Article

Started by
1 comment, last by zer0wolf 16 years, 5 months ago
Guys, I’m working on an article for GameDev.net about things that are essential (and annoying) in portfolios for artists applying at a game studio. I have things in mind myself, but I was wondering if you guys could provide some additional input here. This is also something I'm looking at sending to some of my old professors to pass onto their students. I've talked to some of the artists at my own studio, but I'd like to get some input from some of the professionals on these boards as well. 1) Top 5 things an artist should show in their portfolio/on their personal website (and possibly why)? 2) Top 5 things an artist should NOT show in their portfolio/on their personal website (and possibly why)? 3) Accetable/non-acceptable medium/file formats? 4) Additional comments? Thanks for any help you guys provide!
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Advertisement
Make sure you've read this.
I have before, but I forgot about it! Thanks for the link.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement