Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Need some book recommendations

Started by Kuro Feb 24, 2008 at 8:32 AM 0 replies 950+ views
Original Post
Kuro
Kuro
I missed out on a lot of CS classes in college since I had to fulfill other requirements for my CompE degree. I kind of regret having this big gap in my knowledge so I'm looking for some good books to read. Here are the courses I missed out on in college: Operating systems Networks Databases Software engineering Numerical methods Algorithms Compilers Theory of computation Man, now that I look at it, that's like a whole CS degree -_- Some of these topics might need multiple books to cover. For example I have a book called "Software engineering using Java and UML" or something like that, but it doesn't contain a lick about design patterns, so maybe if I combine that book with a book about Design patterns that would be more comprehensive. Thanks in advance for any input on this Kuro

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.