Original Post
Hey guys, it's me again. I think I messed up my model today because I didn't pay too much attention to the order in which I clicked at the vertices to make a face. Is there a good way to turn them around automatically? Like if I select a whole box, can I select some menu and tell it to rotate all outter faces in a certain direction? Or can I at least see it inside of blender if I do it wrong next time? Thanks in advance BiGF00T EDIT: Oh, ok. If I set it to textured, then I can see my mistakes. Luckily there are not too many. I should easily be able to fix them. Now I only need to know whether I need to remove and add the faces again or if I could just select the face and press a magic button. EDIT2: Ok, it doesn't seem to change if I select the vertices in a different direction. Now that I think about it, it would also not make sense because I sometimes selected them without any order or rotation. So how did it happen? All I did was to make a box, subdivide it, then move some vertices or edges and then I deleted the vertices which I didn't need for the manipulation and filled the gaps with new faces. I don't want this to happen again so I should find out what my mistake was.