Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Jaap Visser Music Productions - Composer/Sound Designer

Started by Jaap1978 Mar 20, 2008 at 6:41 PM 4 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
Jaap1978
Jaap1978
Company: Jaap Visser Music Productions Website: Jaap Visser Music Productions Compensation: Paid only (rates are reasonable and can be negotiated) Jaap Visser Music Productions can offer high quality music and sound design for games. After finishing some great projects (games and non-game) my studio is equipped with some new stuff and I can bring audio production to a higher level now. Also I can now fully concentrate on audio production for games. Music and my demo reel can be found on: Music page Also check out my videos For any questions, offers, feedback or other kinds of comments leave a comment here, PM me or drop a mail to: musicproductions@jaapvisser.com Thank you for your time and hopefully interest and good luck with all the great projects out here! Best regards, [Edited by - Jaap1978 on April 1, 2008 2:31:24 PM]
Jaap1978
Jaap1978
Small update:

I have a new player on my Music page

This new player should make it a bit easier to browse through the different types of music. A couple of new compositions have been added and in the following weeks there will be a few more for some games I finished or are about to finish. In the news section you will find on a regular base updates about my current, previous and upcoming projects.

I am also still available to take some new projects as composer/sound designer.
Sean R Beeson
Sean R Beeson
Some great tunes Jaap!
Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
Rain 7
Rain 7
I echo Sean's sentiments. I really like your more aggressive music a lot, Jaap.

Good luck
stimarco
stimarco

A language fascist writes...

Quote:
Original post by Jaap1978
After finishing some great projects (games and non-game) my studio could be equipped with some new stuff and I could bring audio production to a new level and I can fully concentrate now on audio production for games.


That sentence is unclear. Specifically, your use of "could" suggests that you *might* do these things, but that you have not done so, for reasons unknown. I would rephrase.

Sean Timarco Baggaley (Est. 1971.)Warning: May contain bollocks.
Jaap1978
Jaap1978
Oh that is a good find Stimarco. Thank you for that! Last thing I want is that things are unclear. I am going to rephrase it.

Cheers :D

Thanks Rain 7 and Sean for the compliments :)

[Edited by - Jaap1978 on April 2, 2008 2:29:43 AM]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.