I'm Happy

Started by
26 comments, last by Captain_Thunder 15 years, 10 months ago
So it seems like there is so much unhappiness, depression, and general angst floating around The Lounge these days. So I thought I'd liven things up a bit. I'm supremely happy right now. I just graduated high school, hung out with tons of friends, and got accepted to a great college with lots of scholarships. I have a good job, a fun hobby project, I'm in the best shape of my life, and I have the whole summer ahead of me. How could life get any better?
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
Advertisement
I hate you.

Quote:Original post by fpsgamer
I hate you.

Can't agree more...
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight club
Quote:Original post by Mike.Popoloski
How could life get any better?

Cold. Hard. Cash.
Way to rub it in our faces.

You will feel the wrath of my mighty LiveJournal virulence.

if you weren't single?

So it seems like there is so much unhappiness, depression, and general angst floating around The Lounge these days. So I thought I'd liven things up a bit.

I'm supremely happy right now. I just graduated high school, hung out with tons of friends, and got accepted to a great college with lots of scholarships. I have a good job, a fun hobby project, I'm in the best shape of my life, and I have the whole summer ahead of me.

Hot babes?
So it seems like there is so much unhappiness, depression, and general angst floating around The Lounge these days. So I thought I'd liven things up a bit.

I'm supremely happy right now. I just graduated high school, hung out with tons of friends, and got accepted to a great college with lots of scholarships. I have a good job, a fun hobby project, I'm in the best shape of my life, and I have the whole summer ahead of me.

Congratulations at graduating! What college classes have you decided to get into?

Well, I'm happy for you. At least someone here is looking on the bright side.
Keep up the good work.

Quote:

A long vacation and some asprin.
Generally, my mood changes faster than my mind can keep up with it, so I can't really come to a definite conclusion. I'm neither happy nor unhappy -- just chronically confused. A fabricated diary entry to illustrate the point:

To whom it may concern:

Life is great.

I, too, got accepted into a great university with lots of scholarships. Well, it wasn't my first choice, and the scholarship is not a full one, but it's not too bad. Sure, could have been better, but who am I to be grouchy about it? After all, I've done far better than that other kid who's going to OSU. Well, actually, he wanted to go to OSU. Oh well, he's a creep, anyway. He's so arrogant, too. He has one of those girlfriend things that he likes to keep around and brag about. What a loser -- I bet he doesn't even remember how great it feels to be single, to be independent, to not have split loyalties and all those unnecessary burdens. Yeah, I know I'm not entirely consistent -- after all, I did ask this one girl out a few months ago. She said no. But that's ok, I didn't really care about her. In fact, I still don't care about her. I haven't been thinking about her for weeks now. Well, at least not as much as I used to. Occasionally, I do think about her, but... well, ok, I do think about her sometimes. Fuck -- I think I'm still in love with her. Ok, this is obviously a deadend -- revert back to the last thing I was thinking about before I went down this path. What was it? Oh yeah, that OSU moron. I hate him too. Actually, I'm a little bit jealous. He has more luck with girls, and he actually managed to get into the college where he wanted to go, unlike me. God, I hope they didn't give him a penny of scholarships. Well -- shit, they probably did -- OSU gives money to every worthless sap that applies there.

*Sigh*... Life sucks.

Forever yours,
v0dKA
.:<<-v0d[KA]->>:.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement