Do staff object to PMs used to play chess

Started by
3 comments, last by Aardvajk 15 years, 6 months ago
Serious question. I've been playing rip-off using capn_midnight's jschess and the site's PM. I recently also started another game with sprite_hound. This is starting to generate a lot of PMs. I don't really know how or if this has any affect on the site's databases so I just wanted to check see if the staff had any objections. Just let me know and we'll desist if it is a problem. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm pretty clueless about website internals.
Advertisement
I can't speak for the staff, but if sending a few dozen PMs actually causes a problem, that's the sort of problem that deserves to be uncovered. [smile] I wouldn't worry about it.
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
I can't speak for the staff, but if sending a few dozen PMs actually causes a problem, that's the sort of problem that deserves to be uncovered. [smile] I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, I guess even a long winded game is only really probably 30-40 moves. Just didn't want to abuse the servers.

Thanks Sneftel. Unless any staff object, I'll forget about it.
While it is not, strictly speaking, against the rules, I would encourage you to see a psychiatrist.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Quote:Original post by Promit
While it is not, strictly speaking, against the rules, I would encourage you to see a psychiatrist.

Can't see psychiatrists. Not since the restraining order.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement