Original Post
Hello everyone, this is definitely my first post in the game design section on the forums. I don't plan on being a designer (as I'm very into programming), but I would like to write up a proper design document for the game I'm working on, that way other people on the team have an idea as to what I have in mind for the game. I'm wondering if there are any good resources concerning how to structure the design document, how detailed to be, etc. I pulled up the Grim Fandango Puzzle design document. As interesting as it was, I'm looking for more of a "complete" version. Basically, how to list off game feature, technologies used, etc. If anyone here has written a design document, and is willing to send it to me as an example, I'd very much appreciate it. If not, any advice would help, as to how to manage/properly start this document. Thanks! :-D