A team! A team, my country for a team!

Started by
-1 comments, last by skarmachild 15 years, 3 months ago
Hello! The names Ben, or most people know me as skarmachild (or skarma). Team Name: Curiosity Labs I float about a lot of indie forums and have my own website and blog (website) (blog). Brief Description: Looking for various programmers, artists and musicians to join a team to create new and fun video games for Pc and other platforms. I'm currently looking for people who are looking to get into a good little team to start making games with - currently it consists of me, Nathan (our programmer, who is currently in hospital) and Pete (our musician). I also have a programmer who's yet to reply back as he IS still interested in helping out but we havnt contacted each other for a few months! =[ - Also we have another team member whos studying game development at college right now and has started programming on the XLBA interface as well as iPhone programming which will be sweet - though since he is at college he can't help out as of yet. Talent Needed: Programmers with experience and possible examples of work, 2D artists (Photoshop, PSP, Gimp, Paint etc) and musicians (FL Studio etc). Team Structure: Me (founder + artist), Nathan (programmer) and Pete (musician). So me, the programmer (whos MIA for the time being) and the musician! I'm planning on doing either my puzzle game Archo (the old playable demo is up on the site) or a 2D retro sidescroller: ARCHO PLATFORMER For both the games, we will be starting off a new source code wise. There is source code available for Archo but it is messy and should only be used as a reference. Ideally I'd like to get a team together and decide as a group what we should work on - I'm fine with anything as I can do the graphics for 'em all! Coding for Archo has been done in C++. Compensation: Alot of this is a learning experience as we'd like to release the games as freeware and hopefully develop a version of Archo for the mobile/iPhone. Since it's all free and team-like, no money is involved. This is really a start-up-team who wants to develop really good and fun games for the indie scene as well as slowly hit it big into the commercial scene eventually. Please contact me if you want to be part of it so we can get to work on some retro 2D platforming goodness or fast paced puzzle title Archo! Contact: contact: skarmachild@gmail.com msn: skarmachild@hotmail.co.uk or message me! Website: Main Curiosity Labs website Please visit the blog!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement