Autodesk Softimage Mod Tool 7.5 available now

Started by
3 comments, last by jpetrie 15 years ago
Autodesk has put up Autodesk Softimage Mod Tool 7.5 for download on the Mod Tool website. I'm downloading it now! You can't use it for commercial projects (unless you're an XNA Creator's Club Premium Member), but it is still a fantastic tool for anyone wanting to learn on. Mod Tool 7.5 website
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Advertisement
Badass! This looks from what I've researched a lot like XSI's modeling tools that's geared towards modding games. Neat stuff...
Quote:Original post by mntlinstituteflr
Badass! This looks from what I've researched a lot like XSI's modeling tools that's geared towards modding games. Neat stuff...

It is the same tool, Autodesk has bought Softimage from Avid.
This is a new version of the Mod Tool, based on the Softimage 7.5 tech, released by Autodesk since they own them now.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
This is nifty; I'd heard rumors after the acquisition that the mod tool was going to go away, and that made me sad because it's an awesome product.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement