Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Web space access slow

Started by Aardvajk Jun 8, 2009 at 4:55 AM 2 replies 3k views
Original Post
Aardvajk
Aardvajk
Is it just me or is the webspace access for GD+ incredibly slow at the moment? It's taking up to an hour to get to the Manage Webspace page then taking forever to upload images. Thanks.
Stani R
Stani R
Dunno about GD+, but the site has generally been slow for me this week. Half the time I just get five minute load times, once in a while I see database errors. This morning there was something along the line of "mssql log file full".
SymLinked
SymLinked
I hear you. Took me 3 minutes to get this reply box up.

I also get this ASP error message from time to time, usually a few times each day and especially when I click the recent threads links on the front page.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.