Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Project management software

Started by jjd Jul 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM 0 replies 700+ views
Original Post
jjd
jjd
hi there, I was wondering if anyone could recommend some online project management software that you've used for a team project. I'm looking to put together a team and I want a good way of tracking and managing the project. There seem to be lots of options out there, but it's difficult to get a good idea of how useful it would be for a small hobby team. So help me out GDnet, give me your suggestions!
jtagge75
jtagge75
I've used dotProject on a commerically released game in the past. There were several team members for that one so it made it easy to see what was assigned to who and how fast things were getting done. Basically any department can use it if they wish.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.