Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for 3D artists

Started by jochenstier Sep 4, 2009 at 12:34 PM 2 replies 950+ views
Original Post
jochenstier
jochenstier
I am looking for artists who would like to contribute 3D space models/vehicles/characters to Pangea. This
">trailer
on youtube will give you an idea about the state of the engine. The goal is to build commercial games eventually. At this point the contributions are still voluntary. Of course you keep all the rights to your IP. Are there any artist from Vancouver BC around ? jochen @ geist3d.com
EmpireProductions
EmpireProductions
You need to post using the posting template.
In Development:Rise of Heros: MORPG - http:www.riseofheroesmmo.com
jochenstier
jochenstier
Ok, I missed that... I will repost properly soon.
rusty_hawk
rusty_hawk
hello,did you find that 3d artist you are looking for? if not...here is my portofolio http://rustyhawkdevianart.deviantart.com/gallery/

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.