New^Internet

Started by
44 comments, last by jpetrie 14 years, 3 months ago
New^Internet.WEB 3.0. Ata-Alfa. New Rise The next stage of evolution of the global web -> Internet once and for all mixed up with the Online-Games. Hi I’m Symbol Sun, from Kazakhstan. I know: I normal know English. Thank you "Google Translate" Web 3.0 and New^Internet WEB 3.0 - this is the era when the Internet will turn into a single online game. This era of avatars. It is an era full of virtual reality. Browsers will turn into a game. People turn into heroes and villains. All will play. The entire Internet will be transformed into a single interactive virtual reality. Sites will gain shape. Sites and blogs will become a virtual building, temples and in the virtual country. National domains will become a virtual world. The company's offices will move into the virtual world, where employees will come to a virtual office in the form of an avatar. Even the user can create his own world where he or she becomes a god. Web 3.0 - a new paradigm that blends Internet and Online Games User creates a one or more avatars. Avatar can walk, fly, jump and fart. And in the face avatar User will be able to travel on virtual cities of the New Internet. Many students and students can learn while sitting at a computer. Many employees can work from home. Even the meeting of the parliament and the senate will be held in on-line. It will be a radical change in the history of mankind. Reduce child and street crime. Diminish the accident on the roads, because people can do their work at home. Diminish congestion. Ecology in the cities will become cleaner. And all because people will live in a virtual world. Why do companies want to rent expensive offices? If they can move into the virtual world, where employees will come to work in their avatars. Why go to school and university at great risk to encounter bandits and drug addicts, if you can learn in virtual schools in their avatars. Why go to a business meeting in another city, if you can discuss things in a virtual safari and shoot a tiger and goblins. Is the Age of the new society and new attitude. It will be a society of abundance and peace. Ecology in dirty cities will be restored, because many people do not have to go to their hateful work. Pupils and students will love to learn. Accidents would be much less. Crime will also be much less, because all the anger at the world can pour on the mutants and robots. Parliamentary debate will transfer to the virtual parliament building, where every user will be able to tell MPs about the problems in the state. And all this is only the beginning of the Grand Parade TransWeb Ata-Alfa Ata-Alfa - is a next generation browser. Previously, the Internet is mainly composed of text, then with the advent of the Internet browser will consist of a virtual 3-d images. Ata-Alfa will change the world. Imagine sites that will consist not of text but from the 3-D buildings and planets. Which every user will have their own avatars on the Internet. And with the help of these avatars, they will wander around the 3-D Internet. The entire Internet will become One Online Game. NewRise This is a more advanced programming language sites and Internet space. Will be and to have their artificial intelligence and a graphical form. Sites will be built using blocks and abstract or complex geometric shapes. This will more quickly create websites and blogs. This will open up this flight of fancy. The entire Internet will become One Online Game. Avatars and Shadows Avatars is a way of identifying the nick on the Internet. Spirit is the anonymous version of the user in the world network. Creating avatars will be like the creation of characters in Dragon Age, World of Warcraft and other role-playing games. Shadows will not have the image. Shadows can walk freely on the dot-city and can communicate with another user. All users will have their characters in New^Internet New Terms in the era of New^Internet <DOT-CITY> - virtual three-dimensional city sites. <ID-World> - Personal world user or Personal User Kingdom. This is the next stage of evolution of the Blog <Para-Portal> - 3d-link to other sites. There may be any shape and be placed in any DOT-CITIES and ID-World. <Hyama> - This site is definitely three-dimensional map of the country. There may be placed Para-Portals. <Virty-Stand> - A 3-d or 2-d object. User approaching Virty-Text from object popup window where there is text or image <Pupeman> - User has multiple avatars <RECROBOT> - Advertising robot. RECLAME ROBOT <HelpoBot> - A robot that helps avatar orientation in DOT-CITIES. HelpoBot is Good Conductor. I need volunteers Forward. Implement the dream. Incarnated the reality - cyberpunk. Only now from us depends how will be Internet in future. New ^ Internet will absolutely free. Not will providers which richer our expense. Only now we can change world. AND from our choice depends how will our future. If you want see Free New^Internet - write me at baskadam@gmail.com or write forum. Keys Tara Key 1. The structure of sites created with the help of simple or complex geometric shapes. The browser has an open code. Key 13. The text will look like windows or paint markers. The user clicks on the marker, and occupies the full-screen text. This applies to video. Key 25. There will be entire city sites. Most sites will survive portals, where you can buy things, talk or just have a good time with friends. Key 43. There will be a revival of portals. Search engines such as Google recede into the background. Key 33. Also, ads will exist in the form of pop-windows at the approach to a particular object or thing. Key 123. In the interface of the browser will be available at the bottom of the rectangle, where you can go to your mail and choose any service, beginning and ending with GMAIL YAHOO. Or there would be a search engine. Key 144. In view avatars will exist from 1, 2, 3rd parties. Key 554. Can make their sites in two-dimensional form of text or in the form of three-dimensional virtual. Key 467. Also in the Ata-Alfa can create their own online games. Key 890. We avatars can be weapons. Key 1313. Bank account online can be tied to an avatar. Key 456. Design of the browser user will be able to change as he wants and as desired. Key 122. By avatars can add capacity or by a motion by the method of the frame. Key 445. All things and objects will be programmable. Team name: New^Internet Team New^Internet Brief description: Internet is outdated. The Internet has become a two-dimensional universe. Now it's time to change Target Aim: The transformation of the Internet in 3-d world of Entertainment and Knowledge. Compensation: Voluteer Technology: Based on C + + to create a program NewRise. NewRise a designer and primary language of New ^ Internet. NewRise uses simple and complex geometric shapes to create sites and different virtual universes. Talent Needed: Education and diplomas are not the main thing. Most importantly a desire, a dream and how to implement them. In this project can join all those who want to change the world. Team Structure: I am not a follower of hierarchies. All are equal in rights and in the work. Website: Currently there are no Contacts: Write to: baskadam@gmail.com Additional Info: For the interested I'll send some pictures. Feedback: Any [Edited by - Symbol Sun on January 20, 2010 5:50:27 PM]
Advertisement
You need to reformat your post to follow the template given in the Forum FAQ or your post will be deleted.

In the meantime, though... are you aware of SecondLife?
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
You need to reformat your post to follow the template given in the Forum FAQ or your post will be deleted.

In the meantime, though... are you aware of SecondLife?

Ok I'll change the post. Thank you for your comment
I know about Second Life but this project will not be similar to this popular online game.

Quote:Original post by Symbol Sun
I know about Second Life but this project will not be similar to this popular online game.
How will it be different?
I don't have much to contribute, but there was a VERY similar topic in the forum just a few weeks ago that was *very* similar to this. You might want to search it out and find it for reference :)
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
Quote:Original post by Symbol Sun
How will it be different?

It's good question.

First. New^Internet is free. Your imagination is not limited to money and prohibitions

Second. New^Internet decentralized. No providers and central servers. This can be achieved through technology Netsukuku - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netsukuku. This will be a real cyberpunk.

Third. Ideas and Principles of New^Internet are not based on the ideas of harmony, calm water, and paternalistic. They are based on chaos theory, fractals and the ideas of evolution.

Fourth. Companies and individuals can create free DOT-CITIES and various virtual worlds. They will not pay for the various components and things. They can create their own world and block it from the rest of the world.

Fifthly. Personality and team of friends can create their own free online games based on the program NewRise. They will not be limited to copyright and technical capabilities. This will open the creative impulse of people who do not know to understand the complex programming languages

Internet is outdated. Internet to update
You've got millions of dollars to invest in this right? There is zero chance of a bunch of volunteers of varying skills having any shot of getting anything close to what you want. Not to mention without any heirarchy you are going to have the "to many chiefs and not enough indians" issue where everybody thinks their idea should be used.

The current internet is the result of tens of thousands man hours of work and *lots* of money. Its up to you to justify how you can replace that for free.
Quote:Original post by jtagge75
You've got millions of dollars to invest in this right? There is zero chance of a bunch of volunteers of varying skills having any shot of getting anything close to what you want. Not to mention without any heirarchy you are going to have the "to many chiefs and not enough indians" issue where everybody thinks their idea should be used.

The current internet is the result of tens of thousands man hours of work and *lots* of money. Its up to you to justify how you can replace that for free.

You probably believe in the strength of competition and in the magical power of leaders? You also probably believe that any hard work is complicated and hard? Why is touched upon the Indians? I am from tribe of nomads of the prairies.

If people have one goal that no one will stop. In some human societies still remained equal. Leaders and members are equal in rights and in public laws. You can see millions of cases of altruism and equality in societies
You know the effect of Good Rich Dad? In today's days were developed thousands of free technologies. These technologies are free "Good Rich Dad". In " Good Rich Dad" is a lot of money (technologies). "Good Rich Dad" is very good. Do you have an idea - "Open a restaurant." And he unhesitatingly give you any sort of money. Also, things from New ^ Internet. Those technologies have been developed in the last ten years - will be the basis for the construction of New ^ Internet. The first developers of the Internet had a hard time because they needed to invent new technologies. Now with the advent of the Trans-technological civilization - New Innovations easy to create.
Your biggest advert is that it's a "game". That alone is not going to make a new Internet. Games, to me at least, are for enjoyment and that's it; whether they are being created or played. With that being said, there is a time for enjoyment and a time for seriousness. John Doe has a paper due next week in College; how will he do the research? Is he going to have to go through the meadow and a creepy cave to find out about astronomy? Maybe I'm missing the point altogether, but to say it will be one big game is illogical.

Maybe you should just start out creating an online MMO. If you can defeat that then you can try the Internet. I don't think you realize how huge it is. Look at it from a business side of it. Do you think a company is going to spend the money to have a developer redesign their site when they already paid $50,000, $500,000, etc. for it? Don't you think developer's rates are going to sky rocket? Instead of just knowing HTML, CSS, PHP, AJAX, &#106avascript, etc. they're going to have to learn how to program 3D graphics. Their $50,000 dollar investment is now $200,000 investment. I just don't see it happening.<br><br>I work in the real-world so I see what customers want first hand. I can honestly tell you that there is no way anyone would do it at this point in time. If you want to confirm it then see how many websites are done with Googles 3D API O3D.<br><br>Sorry.
You seem to be implying that this will replace the current internet. You don't really point out any problems with the current internet, other than "its old." Furthermore, your idea of a "new internet" is to make it one big game or virtual world. The last thing I want to do when looking for information on the internet is muck about with a 3D interface. Its non-intuitive, takes more time, and is harder to parse the information, amongst a host of technical problems. The only advantage is that its "ooh flashy" and "cyberpunk," none of which are of any substantial value.

Frankly, you're not the first person to suggest remaking the internet into a 3D virtual world, and its still bad for the exact same reasons.

If you want to provide 3D virtual world software, then have at it. You'd be replicating many of the other virtual world software out there though. I suppose being able to host your own personal world is somewhat of a new thing, however.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement