Objective-C Training Material

Started by
1 comment, last by smc 14 years, 2 months ago
I am switching my main platform from Windows to Mac and one thing I really want to learn how to do is Objective-C/Cocoa. With someone who already has good experience in C++ and C#, what training materials would you recommend? I am looking for something that does not go over the basic stuff in detail like what a variable is and what are control statements and stuff like that which I already know. Something that is geared towards people who already have a programming background would be great. I like video training the best but any recommendations would be great (Videos, books, online articles, etc...). Thanks.
Advertisement
I'd start here. Lots of docs, videos, etc. Seemed pretty good when I was looking into iPhone dev.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
EDIT: fixed links

If you are not familiar with xCode then I recommend these videos

Most of the info contained in the videos (if not all and more) can be found in the documents by apple. Go here and and search on xCode. I just found the videos informative while snaking. Worth the 10 dollars IMO.

The docs ChaosEngine pointed you to are really good. There are tons of example projects to get your feet wet.
∫Mc

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement