Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

NAZRIX

Started by Nurgle Dec 11, 2001 at 5:55 PM 16 replies 3.3k views
Original Post
Nurgle
Nurgle
Is so not cool. Let the flames re-commence.
After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming
Nurgle
Nurgle
But... wouldn''t that help fan the flames, making him even less cool?
After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming
Nazrix
Nazrix
You pay an awful lot of attention to me considering I''m not cool...

C''mon you know that I''m a cool fellow...just admit it
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Nurgle
Nurgle
hell yeah
After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming
Nazrix
Nazrix
quote:
Original post by Godfree^
hell yeah


GHEY
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Jamie
Jamie
Sometimes you''s all scare me
Nazrix
Nazrix
quote:
Original post by Jamie
Sometimes you''s all scare me


sometimes?
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
nes8bit
nes8bit
No he isn''t cool, but I am.

---------------------------------------------
Ravuya
Ravuya
Ravuya shouts "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" in slow motion

Nazrix *is* cool.
Strife
Strife
/me glances around the room.

Actually, you guys all suck. I''m the cool one

rm -rf /bin/laden
Ravuya
Ravuya
This isn''t crap posting! This is sad! Learn how to crap post, amateurs!
Gaiiden
Gaiiden
for craps - I mean, cripes sake, can''t we find better things to discuss than Nazrix''s coolness? It''s over - done, kaput!!
Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.