Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Begginer Visual Basic resources

Started by Maiku Dec 19, 2001 at 3:57 PM 7 replies 700+ views
Original Post
Maiku
Maiku
I just got Visual Basic 6.0 Pro edition, and I wanted to know if you guys could direct me to some begginers learning resources for Visual Basic? It would be much appreciated.. thnx, --Mike
Bezzant
Bezzant
quote:
Original post by Maiku
I just got Visual Basic 6.0 Pro edition, and I wanted to know if you guys could direct me to some begginers learning resources for Visual Basic? It would be much appreciated.. thnx,

--Mike


more info than you could have dreamed for

BASSOFeeSH
BASSOFeeSH
ha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wait, wait, wait....who''s Nambla Fett?
-- What would Sweetness do?
mickey
mickey
here, www.freevbcode.com
http://www.dualforcesolutions.comProfessional website designs and development, customized business systems, etc.,
hackcow
hackcow
vbexplorer.com
Maiku
Maiku
I just bought "Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6 in 21 Days" by Greg Parry. Is it a good book for a complete begginer? If not I will take it back. I started reading it and it sounds okay, but I wanted to get some advice about it.. Thanks

--Mike
Bezzant
Bezzant
quote:
Original post by Maiku
I just bought "Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6 in 21 Days" by Greg Parry. Is it a good book for a complete begginer? If not I will take it back. I started reading it and it sounds okay, but I wanted to get some advice about it.. Thanks

--Mike


probably is a good book (i havent read it) but no doubt it will go from the absolute basics and build up.

a book i found really good was "Visual Baisc Step By Step" dont have the book at my side for the authors name but it was published my microsoft press.

but the sams book should get you on your way fine.

Sand_Hawk
Sand_Hawk
Well, I''m doing VB for my Work Experience. It''s as easy as hell. I learned programming in VB just by reading _ONE_ small book. I can do quite some stuff using VB(check http://www.geocities.com/vdwillik for my first private project with VB.). Most Sams tech yourself XXX books are quite easy. I would stick to them if I were a complete beginner.

Sand Hawk

Member of the Stupid Coders.
http://www.stupidcoders.cjb.net

-Earth is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.
----------------(Inspired by Pouya)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.