Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Drnk and love you LL

Started by MindWipe Dec 28, 2001 at 5:13 PM 3 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
I''m xyrbk abd I love you LL you are sucha smart crud I aM V WERT DRUNK http://hemohes.4t.com/mindwipe.html that''s e driking all tg tim ver y drunk yeah ¨ any vveon e vetr dryubnk ¨ why d o I come here¨? I lvoe you ,L KDIUNWIPE MINDWIPE "If it doesn''t fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacement anyway."
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Nurgle
Nurgle
who the hell is LL?
After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming
Drizzt DoUrden
Drizzt DoUrden
^_^ mindwipe = living proof that alchohol is bad.

It isn't new years eve yet, save the booze.

------------------------------
Simple DirectMedia Layer:
Main Site - (www.libsdl.org)
Cone3D Tutorials- (cone3D.gamedev.net)
GameDev.net's Tutorials - (Here)


Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on December 29, 2001 1:42:52 PM
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
MindWipe
MindWipe
Yeah! It''s EVIL

Fun at the moment, but the day after... GAAAH!

/MindWipe

"If it doesn''t fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacement anyway."
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.