3H-GDC m.VI: The Pits (Winner: Endurion!)

Started by
72 comments, last by Endurion 17 years, 3 months ago
okay, we is having start now.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Advertisement
Darn, count me out. I was sleeping...
15 minutes. start thinking about packaging everything up for distribution.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Ok, uploaded my game.

Get it here.

Screenshots:

The Game:

You are a famous barber specialized in arm pits (Hence "The Pits"). Be careful to satisfy your customers. Use enough foam, keep a steady hand and don't hurry while shaving the arm pits.

Your customer will only endure a certain amount of cutting. Keep the hair percentage in your mind and also watch for the endurance meter.

Move the mouse to move the brush or razor, push the left button to use it. Switch it by clicking on the bottom left part of the display bar or use the right mouse button.

There's five levels, i've not completed the last one, i have no idea if it can be done.

You can use Alt-Enter to switch between windowed and fullscreen mode.
BTW, the servers time is off by almost ten minutes ;)

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

I'm packing mine up
So I can keep track of submissions, please email them to my gmail account "capn.midnight". Also, format the subject line "3H-GDC mVI, <GDNet UserName>, <Project Name>"

Thanks everyone. I'll try to get the judging done ASAP. It should be late Monday.

Well, I got almost done...

Here's my attempt.

I implemented everything except enemy movement. However, I didn't get the enemy movement in, so there's no way to lose. I'll post an updated version when I finish, but the above link is what I got done in 3 hours.

Also, I tried to post this by pressing Ctrl+Shift+B
Apparently gmail doesn't accept my zipped exe file. I'll retry with a renamed exe.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Yeah, gmail is going to complain about exe's. Is renaming the exe ok?
Renaming the exe worked for me. Or i got put on the black list :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement