VGM Academy

Started by
1 comment, last by Ada Maskil 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi everyone,

I have reached out to @nsmadsen to ask if it's okay to post this and he agreed to go ahead. It sort of is a "promo" post, but not really.

The thing I wanted to point you to is a site VGM Academy and it's related FB group VGM Group It is a site directly writing about a thing we all love, videogame music. Dan Hulsman, the owner of the site gather around him a group of likeminded people and musicians who are very positive and always trying to help each other out. You can join either our FB group or our "private" group in Mighty Networks where you can watch past composer interviews (Darren Korb and SHota Nakama) or go through his writing lessons which are also great. 

So if you feel like you would like to join a group of likeminded composers and vgm lovers, we will be more than happy to welcome you.

P.S. I have no relation to leadership of that group or site, I am only a regular member that found this place and thought we might "join the forces".

Advertisement

Good Idea! Thanks for the post

Ada Maskil Game Soundtrack Composer maskil.ada@gmail.com https://ada-maskil.wixsite.com/home

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement