VS include settings

Started by
6 comments, last by MikeCyber 2 years, 1 month ago

Hi
renaming the aircraft folder the visual studio files miss header files. I cannot figure what to change in VS project settings. Where/how is for example $(MSFS_SDK) defined?
Many thanks

Advertisement

Thanks. Yes MS FlightSimulator. Still macros are ok but renaming the folder doesn't find the includes anymore.

MikeCyber said:
renaming the aircraft folder the visual studio files miss header files. I cannot figure what to change in VS project settings. Where/how is for example $(MSFS_SDK) defined?

MSFS_SDK is most likely a windows system variable. Lookup how to access and change them (its the same menu where you modify the systems PATH-variable, but a separate variable eigther under user or system, depending on how you installed it).

The MSFS_SDK path is unchanged. I only renamed a sample aircraft folder nothing else…

Thanks

If I remember correctly these are (or at least can be) environment variables. I remember setting them in the system settings. In windows 10, you can click your start menu, and select settings. Then on the left near the bottom click “about”. Then over on the right you can select “advanced system settings”. And finally at the bottom click the “Environment Variable” button and set what you need.

Thanks, in systemvariables only the MSFS_SDK is set, which I didn't change. In fsdeveloper.com forum I never get any answers.

Yes, still no luck.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement