Transfer your Our Machinery subscription to NRG for FREE!

Started by
4 comments, last by nrgcore 1 year, 9 months ago

It's with sadness that Our Machinery is shutting down. Except NRG no other engine has adopted such an approach. To help the community and encourage the next-gen of devs. we've decided to transfer all TM subscriptions to NRG's FREE of charge. More info at: https://nrgcore.com/ourmachinery

Advertisement

Looks interesting! I checked our your website and could not find anything about the team behind NRG. Do you have some kind of introduction page that I might have missed?

Also, anybody know what happened to OM? I cannot imagine that the people behind OM wanted it to end this way. So I imagine legal issues or a tragic event. This whole thing feels like a disturbance in the force and bothers me.

@Dirk Gregorius We are a small team of industry veterans with more than 20 years of experience developing game engines and game development tools. NRG is the result of a decade of development to implement the vision we had all these years ago.

We do not know what exactly happened with OM, coincidently we were developing solutions that share a similar approach to game programming. It is quite a shock that they had to close up shop since we were both working on making this modern approach to game development become a new standard.

Which games have you guys worked on?

@Dirk Gregorius Our work focus is mainly on engine and tools development. nrgcore.com is not a game developer power house ?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement